Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Christmas Traditions

I know it is a little early for Christmas, but the malls already are having breakfast with Santa and I'm not singing Christmas songs yet so I think it is okay.

This year my family is coming for Christmas and John's family lives here so it will be nearly perfect. If only my sister could take a break from her mission. One night I even dreamt that she could spend the day with us and did missionary work at night, funny huh? Any way's now that we have Carter we wanted to start some traditions of our own while incorporating some of our family's.

My favorite's are making Christmas cookies, nut roll Christmas morning, and decorating the Christmas tree.



So what are some of your family's Christmas traditions? Maybe we'll steal some of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment