Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Day In the Life Of Carter's Mouth

Carter's mouth is constantly eating, sucking, and holding things inside of it. So today I thought I would give everyone a glimpse of,"The Day In The Life of Carter's Mouth."

 Breakfast-Blueberry oatmeal

(Missed picture) A rock, before I took it out of his mouth.

Lunch-pineapple, corn, black beans, chicken

Snack-Cherries

Snack-Pretzels

Turtle

Straw

Plastic Egg

Mom, besides nursing he likes to bite me too.

Ping Pong Ball

Dinner (missed picture)- Carrots, peas, corn, and black beans

Cup

I missed when he was attempting to drink the closed water bottle.

Binki 


I couldn't help but post one of his beautiful smile!


3 comments:

  1. Awwww! So cute! His shirt was very appropriate as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,Kayla, he's such a character, and sooo cute! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He certainly looks happier about some of the things that go in his mouth than others. Snack pretzels and turtles seem low on his list.

    ReplyDelete