Friday, June 28, 2013

A Perilous Journey

Every adventurer has their Mount Everest. Today Carter conquered his, the stairs. It started off when I left the gate open, which I do most of the time. Carter saw his opportunity and simply went for it. Except, instead of pulling him off like I normally do, I decided to see how far he could go.

I was very sneaky and followed him up without him noticing me. Then he spotted me....


...what a greeting. At this point he was half way up.


A few steps higher.


At 4 steps from the top Carter needed a little motivation...


...the camera worked well.


Very well.


Once he reached the top...


...he just wanted down. 
We will leave that for another day. 

Until our next adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Cutest thing ever!!! I am a little closer now. I need to visit before he is walking!!

    ReplyDelete